Company Quality Standards
Pharad recognizes that the disciplines of quality, health and safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. Pharad views these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate quality standards.
Pharad's quality policy calls for continual improvement in its quality management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principles:
It is Pharad's aim that with the total involvement and understanding of all staff through the implementation of the documented quality management system and information meeting the ISO 9001:2008 standard that we will exceed the expectations of our customers, staff and investors.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Follow a concept of continual improvement and make best use of our management resources in all quality matters.
- Communicate our quality objectives and performance against these objectives throughout Pharad and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and suppliers and others who come into contact with our work.
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on business decisions that may have quality impacts.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality management.
ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
Customer Satisfaction Survey